The UC200 is an IP PBX appliance designed to bring enterprise-grade unified communications and security protection to all levels of businesses at an unprecedented price point without any licensing fees, costs-per-feature, or recurring fees. The UC200 enables enterprises to unify multiple communication technologies, such as comprehensive voice, fax, calling, conferencing, video/audio surveillance, data tools, security surveillance, mobility, and facility access management into one commonly managed or accessible network.
With a advanced hardware platform and software functionalities, the UC200 can support up to 500 registered users and offer effortless setup and deployment via the web-browser user interface. Besides auto-discovery of diverse endpoints and auto-provisioning, the UC200 series offers a set of comprehensive features, including customizable call-routing, multi-level IVRs, call queues, auto-attendant, call detail records (CDR), multi-site peering, voicemail/fax forwarding to email and more.
UC200 Series IP-PBX
Up to 60 concurrent calls, 25-attendee conference
Integrated 4 PSTN Trunk FXO Ports Plus 2 FXS Ports
Comprehensive features for unified communication
High level of security protection(SRTP, TLS & HTTPS)
• Supports up to 500 users, 50 SIP trunk accounts, up to 60 concurrent calls, 25 conference attendees
• Integrated 4 PSTN trunk FXO ports, 2 analog telephone FXS ports with lifeline capability
• Supports up to a limitless-level IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
• Built-in call recording server; recordings accessed via web user interface
• Supports call queue for efficient call volume management
• Built-in Call Detail Records (CDR) for tracking phone usage by line, date, etc.
• Supports voicemail and fax forwarding to email
• Integrated LDAP and XML phonebooks, flexible dial plan
• Zero configuration provisioning of Mainstream SIP endpoints
• Highest level of security protection using SRTP, TLS and HTTPS encryption
• Hi-speed network ports with Integrated NAT router and built-in firewall
• Multi-language auto-attendant to efficiently handle incoming calls
• 1.5GHz ARM Quad-core processor, 1GB DDR RAM, 8GB EMMC Flash
Unique Selling Points
• Hi-Interoperability with Network
UC200 has the super NAT network adaptability. In the system deployment, the remote SIP extension registered to the UC200 need not any NAT traversal setting.
• Excellent Compatibility
Without NAT traversal setting, UC200 could be compliant with other mainstream SIP endpoints or components with changeable IP addresses, which effectively reduces complexity of configuration.
• Flexible Resource Allocation
UC200 optimizes system resource utilization and system efficiency via stochastic algorithm, effectively minimizing hitting over processor resource and improving reliability in any scenarios.
• High User-Friendliness
UC200 leverages autoclip intelligent inbound routing mechanism. With call records, UC 200 can intelligently match inbound call number with historic called one in autoclip. Moveable extension, call forwarding, DND, etc are available.
• Multiple High-Security Modes
Multiple security mechanisms in UC200 are available, including password, ACL, data filtering, etc. Besides, outbound routing, DISA, conference, voice mail and other applications support PIN code setting to customize dynamic firewall.
• Flexible Surveillance
UC200 adapts flexible multiple-layer monitoring modes to protect privacy at maximum level and ensure high-level of security and reliability in most conditions.