30 concurrent calls, 120 registered users,15-attendee conference
Integrated 4 PSTN Trunk FXO Ports Plus 2 FXS Ports
Comprehensive features for unified communications
High level of security protection(SRTP, TLS & HTTPS)
• Supports 120 users(expandable to 200), 30 SIP trunk accounts, up to 30 concurrent calls, 25 conference attendees• Supports up to a limitless-level IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
• Built-in call recording server; recordings accessed via web user interface
• Supports call queue for efficient call volume management
• Built-in Call Detail Records (CDR) for tracking phone usage by line, date, etc.
• Supports voicemail and fax forwarding to email
• Integrated LDAP and XML phonebooks, flexible dial plan
• Zero configuration provisioning of Mainstream SIP endpoints
• Highest level of security protection using SRTP, TLS and HTTPS encryption
• Hi-speed network ports with Integrated NAT router and built-in firewall
• Multi-language auto-attendant to efficiently handle incoming calls
• 1.5GHz ARM Quad-core processor, 1GB DDR RAM, 8GB EMMC Flash
Unique Selling Points
• Hi-Interoperability with Network
UC200 has the super NAT network adaptability. In the system deployment, the remote SIP extension registered to the UC200 need not any NAT traversal setting.
• Excellent Compatibility
Without NAT traversal setting, UC200 could be compliant with other mainstream SIP endpoints or components with changeable IP addresses, which effectively reduces complexity of configuration.
• Flexible Resource Allocation
UC200 optimizes system resource utilization and system efficiency via stochastic algorithm, effectively minimizing hitting over processor resource and improving reliability in any scenarios.
• High User-Friendliness
UC200 leverages autoclip intelligent inbound routing mechanism. With call records, UC 200 can intelligently match inbound call number with historic called one in autoclip. Moveable extension, call forwarding, DND, etc are available.
• Multiple High-Security Modes
Multiple security mechanisms in UC200 are available, including password, ACL, data filtering, etc. Besides, outbound routing, DISA, conference, voice mail and other applications support PIN code setting to customize dynamic firewall.
• Flexible Surveillance
UC200 adapts flexible multiple-layer monitoring modes to protect privacy at maximum level and ensure high-level of security and reliability in most conditions.