All of Synway’s full product portfolios support built-in, DSP-enabled interactive conferencing resources, helping service providers and integrators deliver high available, versatile value-added Tel-conferencing, Hosted or distributed. And they could launch up cost-efficient and flexible Tel-conferencing system, with no limitation on density and system architecture. It helps:
● Develop high quality communication(voice and video) systems;
●Unparalleled Cost effectiveness to match market needs, from low to high scalability system;
● High reliability to protect communications contents;
● High expandability and scalability to meet changeable business needs;
For a wide product range, Synway’s product line helps developers to deliver conferencing system in both IP and PSTN networks, more cost-efficiently and shorter time to market. In some demanding environments, customers could adopt Synway’s hardware and solution to set up 50,000-party conference system, as centralized & hosted rental system.
Conferencing is a vast field where new scenarios are arising each day. In past 2 decades, Synway’s product and technologies help system integrators improve everyday’s performance in many landscapes as follows:
● Training and motivating teams
● Organizing an event
● Running a business
● Chairing committees
● Group discussion with business partners
All Synway’s products integrate DSP based Group 3 FAX resources, and its transmission speed up to 33.6kbps; support .TIF file; Fax transmission of all kinds of printable files, easily viewed and printable; Fax capability is software configurable.
Faxing capability is a type of embedded value-added resources for system integrators, and it is widely used for accounting, law firms, other enterprises and telecom arenas (as well as SMB).Synway’s faxing processing capability features:
● Error Correction Mode, Ensuring up to 99.99% accuracy ratio in over 500 pages continuous faxing transmission;
● High Speed faxing up to 33.6kbps, being a new environment friendly, highly efficient and low cost alternative faxing method;● Compliance with both IP and TDM networks, becoming a value-added feature for telephony systems, like unified communications